Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring Vacation Journal

When we were on vacation in February, R kept a journal. He asked me to transcribe it on the blog and he hopes to get comments about it. Here it is:

I'm going to Florida. I'm at the airport and waiting for my plane. In this airport it is quiet and my brother is coloring.
They have a lot of Spartans pictures. We waited for two hours.


We got on and took off. The sun is shining.
We are over the clouds. All I can see is clouds. We are in them landing now.


We got off on and ran to our next plane, but
we missed it! But we took another one right when we got to it.


We had lots of fun at the beach. We went to the aquarium and will be leaving for homethe next day.

8 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

I enjoyed hearing about your trip. I think you do a good job of journaling, and I would love to hear more from you about things you do. I bet you were bummed when you missed the plane.

Aunt Patty said...

I forgot to say that it sounds like you had lots of fun on that trip.

CaliforniaGrammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CaliforniaGrammy said...

Oh RDS - you do a great job journaling. You described your surroundings so well and it made me feel like I was right there with you. Thank you for "taking" me on your trip to Florida! I bet running for the plane was kinda exciting, wasn't it . . . or did you get really pooped! Good job, R, you make me feel very proud inside. Keep it up, journaling is fun isn't it?

jennavar said...

Hey there my favorite 6 year old nephew in the whole wide world! What a great journal you kept. You'll love having that in the future to remember your trip to Florida. What a fun time you had huh! I'm glad the next plane came right away. Not too much waiting that time. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Love your Auntie J.

Middle America Mom said...

Aunt Jackie - Those Spartans are team pictures from a local college here and also for the high school that I go to.

Hey everybody - you all really liked the part about the plane. Nobody commented about the aquarium. It was a lot of fun there. If my mom can find the CD, I'll put some pictures from it on the blog.

love, R

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Hi R. Aunt J and I are reading through your "Journal" blog and I realized that I forgot to ask you about the aquarium trip. Tell me what your favorite fish was and what was the biggest fish you saw and which one was the prettiest color? I need to hear more if you can remember from your Florida trip. Thanks a bunch!

Middle America Mom said...

We saw an alligator. It was cool....and otters. We have a picture, but we can't get it on the computer right now. Maybe we can get it on sometime so that you can understand.

Love, R