- Beautiful weather - 60s and 70s
- Bike ride along the river with the family (R behind M and T behind me on our bikes)
- Geocached and found the treasure (it was R's first "first to find"
- Sat outside on the deck and drank my Diet Coke listening to the birds sing
- Played mini-golf with the family -- the golf place opened this weekend and lots of folks partook in the fun in the sun
- M took Mackinaw "hunting" in the woods behind our house and both had a great time ("hunting" means that M hid five pheasant wings in the woods and then got Mackinaw to come sniff them out or "hunt them up!")
- The boys played with the neighbors and we discovered that there are more 4 and 5 year olds than we even knew about in our neighborhood (they were all hibernating during the winter)
- Had some friends over last night to introduce to Pegs and Jokers
That's it. I have to go out of town for two nights on business. I'll blog later....