Monday, March 14, 2005

Gotta Get My Eyes Checked

I guess I'm getting old. I've been saying for almost a year now that I have to get my eyes checked. Now, I say that I REALLY have to get my eyes checked. My eyes hurt and I get a headache after working on the computer for awhile. They hurt while watching TV. And, I kinda see shadows on letters when I read. Oh, yeah, it takes me *forever* to read the exit signs on the highway. So, what's stopping me? I dunno. I found a doctor (the one we took R to) and I have the registration forms to fill out. I just have to do it and make an appointment. Tomorrow, for sure. Really.

Since winter is taking forever to go away around here, I'll list things that I *like* about winter in the MidWest:
1. Snow on the ground when it sparkles
2. The way the woods in the back yard look right after a snowfall
3. Sledding down hill
4. Snowmen and snow forts
5. Red cheeks

M had a good day today (yay!). I deleted the post where I talked about him a lot. It made me (and him) uncomfortable to have it "out there on the 'net" for the world to see. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Keep 'em coming :>

quotes to remember:

"Yoohoo, rabbits, anybody home?" upon finding a rabbit hole on one of our hikes over the weekend. - T

"I'm not trying to complain or anything, but there's no more toilet paper in the bathroom." He's been getting into trouble lately for his attitude -- so he was making sure that this wasn't an attitude situation, but simply a need-for-TP-situation. - R

"I can swim great, but it's the breathing thing I can't do yet. I also have a problem with gravity when I'm in the water." R telling AP about his swimming skills.

That's it for today.

No comments: